Riddle.......riddle.......riddle?

Mikkie

Apr 7, 2008
1)A rooster lays an egg on the roof of a barn. Each side of the roof has a 90 degree angle and wind speed is approximately 15 mph blowing in an eastern direction. The egg is laid at the front part of the roof, which has been caved in due to weather. Because of that part of the roof being caved in, it has a slight 45 degree angle to it, which is more than the rest of the roof. So, which side of the roof will the egg roll off of, the one with the eastern exposure, or the one with the western exposure?

2)One day a father went to his three sons and told them that he would die soon and he needed to decide which one of them to give his property to. He decided to give them all a test. He said "Go to the market my sons and purchase something that is large enough to fill my bedroom, but small enough to fit in your pocket.From this I will decide who of you is the wisest and worthy enough to inherit my land." So they all went to the market and bought something that they thought would fill the room, yet was still small enough that they could fit into their pockets. Each son came back with a different item. The father told his sons to come into his bedroom one at a time and try to fill up his bedroom with whatever they had purchased. The first son came in and put some pieces of cloth that he had bought and laid them end to end across the room, but it barely covered any of the floor. Then the second son came in and laid some hay, that he had purchased, on the floor but there was only enough to cover half of the floor. The third son came in and showed his father what he had purchased and how it could fill the entire room yet still fit into his pocket. The father replied "You are truly the wisest of all and you shall receive my property." What was it that the son had showed to his father?

3)A man is in a room and the door is locked so he can't get out. He has with him a piano, a calendar, and a bed. How does he eat drink and get out?

1) rooster can't lay eggs..
2)a light bulb
3)Take the piano and play any key.. take the key and unlock the door

3) He uses the dates from the calendar to eat, the springs from the bed to drink and the keys from the piano to get out.

didnt bother reading 2

1) rooster is a male chicken, so it can't lay eggs.
2) bought a lantern with a genie that granted him three wishes, one of which he used to murder his father and take the estates.
3) called a locksmith.

1) it won't roll either way because the forces are exactly equally balanced.

2) he showed him AIR. OXYGEN + CARBON DIOXIDE

3) He consumes the calendar, drinks his own urine, disassembles the piano and lock picks the door with one of the string/rod things.

yup. I just did that.

1) roosters can't lay eggs
2) air?
3) a piano has keys u use the keys in the door to unlock it and get out, theres food already in there?

1) Roosters don't lay eggs.

2) He showed his father a match. small enough to fit in his pocket, yet when lit it engulfed the entire room.

3) He eats the dates from the calendar, drinks the springs from the bed and uses the piano keys to get out.

Back