Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member mBreemt50smusic4evert's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stereo type? [20 characters]?

My Friend and I were talking on the phone; Stereo typing the people in our classes because we were bored. Anyway, We couldn't find one for me so I'm going to ask you, the yahooers.
    ps No bull shit answers, Im only 14 (:

Books: Im a Twilight lover but I also like the classics like Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice.

Stores: Pac Son, Forever 21, Holster, Hot Topic, American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Victoria's secret.

I'm proud to say: I am smart. In all AP classes and make As and Bs.
    Also Im one of those girls who thanks make up, espicially eye liner, are one of the best inventions ever. But, Im one of 'em who wants a remote control car for chrismass, rather then a glass doll.

Friends: I. Hate. Girls. They are way to catty and usually bitches, 'cept for a select few. So I tend to hang out with the guys more. I sit at A split lunch table. Also I hang out with a lot of different groups. The Jocks, Emos, Preps, and Normals.

Music & Arts: I am weird (: I Like 40s, 50s, 70s, and Now. Also A few Classics like Beetoven or Claude Debussy. Big Band swing was so fun. I collect a bunch of CDs- old and new: I have tons I'm in Advanced Art and can draw really good. According to my friends, I'm a Bank face artist.

Sports: Volleyball, Football, Basketball. Im not one of those girls who think that 'Cheer-leading is a sport!' Though I did cheer in the 5th grade XD Guess Im a hypocrite. Also I kinda want to get into modeling when I'm older: Im not one of those under confadent girls who says nothing. Infact: I'm A major Flirt and A Bitch because I speak whats on my mind.

Physical description: http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll292/Bree_Vampy/047.jpg

I look like that but im not really purple. Also you cant tell: I have a tall skinny built, but Im not deadly skinny anorexic with no boobs and stuff XD

Well thats it...
    Bella:
    I'm not puting people in random trashy groups to make them seem less of a person. I did this for fun and asked this question because I was bored, and I was talking to my friend. Don't spazz over a question on yahoo. If you dont like it, dont answer.

bUlL sHiT aNsWeR (:

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess you go in the normal category because you can kind of blend into everything.

Btw, you focus too much on your ''quirks'' to make you seem different, everyone has quirks if you knew them well enough. That's why you shouldn't really stereotype.

Junior Member imalovernotafighter's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you shall be put under...the stereotype of...yourself!!!! your jus like me...sept im a boy...lol dont worry bout stereo types(although it is fun to put random ppl in them)be you and dont change it!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    They have a "normals" category?? ohhhhh wowwwww.

I would probably put you with them. You sound pretty normal.

Emos.....*sigh*

High school is so.....high school.

Oh yeah your pic is cute but girl change that chipped polish. Or at least hide it while you're taking the pic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there really isnt a stereotype for you, your different and thats a good thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok, people on here are saying that your different. YOUR LABELLING PEOPLE, like thats all they are! a worthless group name shoved at a table at lunch with a bunch of others who like the same music! sure, you like alot of stuff, so does everyone else, you could categorise them because maybe you dont know everything about them just liek others may not know everything about you, sorry if it seems like im blwoing my top off right now but, maybe you need to listen to this, and yeh its cool when people speak their minds but seriosuly be careful with that, some things should go unsaid. Im sure when your older, and wiser, you'll be a fantastic person. People arent labels, be one of those people who accept everyone as differnet, because that is what the popular people are, people who are scared by differnet, who dont accept it because they can only manage to accepot themselves, their afraid. sigh. liek someone said before me
    this is very highschoooly, its annoying. but i cant talk. im only 15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why would u what 2 b in a Stereo type just be your self it looks 2 me your a little bit of everything!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    why would u what 2 b in a Stereo type just be your self it looks 2 me your a little bit of everything!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound like someone who defies stereotypes because you actually have your own personality. Congratulations.

You're like a 9.5/10. Oh wait you are 14. Seriously???

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't think you really fit into a stereotype and i think that's a good thing
    be yourself you sound really cool
    you and i have alot in common