Sprint touch pro vs Blackberry Storm vs Iphone 3G VS Tmobile G1?

iphone 3g my reasons are the graphics and overall better then the rest you have to play a 3d game in the iphone to know what im talking about

i like iphone 3G the black berries vibrate mode is like an earthquake and i cannot say anything about the tmobile G1 but its not the best it could be

I have had an iPhone for more than a year now. Best creation this century. My best friend bought a GPhone, and sold it a week later. Don't get the Blackberry Storm. It's far inferior to both. iPhone, and GPhone have their strengths. GPhone doesn't have headphone jack though so if you want to listen to music get an iPhone. If I were to get any other phone though I would get the GPhone. It is a really great phone. I guess it depends if you want to do everything - and I mean EVERYTHING on a touch screen, or if you want an actual keyboard, and a scrolly thingy on the bottom.

The Touch pro is amazing although I don't like Sprint. They features are incredible. You can do just about anything on that phone. The Blackberry Storm is also a great one. It has pretty good features, a 3.2 mega pixel camera among other things. The iPhone is okay, but not as cracked up as people make it. It had a lot of features, but too many features. Plus, you have to pay for so many of the applications that its pretty much pointless sometimes. I really haven't heard much about the Tmobile G1. Its not really that good. I mean its alright I guess, but not all it's cracked up to be.

The Touch pro is amazing although I don't like Sprint. They features are incredible. You can do just about anything on that phone. The Blackberry Storm is also a great one. It has pretty good features, a 3.2 mega pixel camera among other things. The iPhone is okay, but not as cracked up as people make it. It had a lot of features, but too many features. Plus, you have to pay for so many of the applications that its pretty much pointless sometimes. I really haven't heard much about the Tmobile G1. Its not really that good. I mean its alright I guess, but not all it's cracked up to be.

Back