Help convincing parents about MMA?

MarcusFenix

Oct 16, 2008
Im 16 ive been playing tennis for 10 years but I always enjoyed more combat oriented activities and such. They let me take the trial course but said its too expensive at about $175 a month with the economy right now. They might reconsider for the holidays and i offered to get a job but I was wonderin if anyone can help my argument :)

Yeah, definitely tell them that you'll get a job to help pay for it.
You can also tell them it's something you really want to do and it's a great source of physical activity, teaches you respect, and also how to defend yourself! It also helps you control your strength if you're really strong and could even help with your tennis!

Yeah, definitely tell them that you'll get a job to help pay for it.
You can also tell them it's something you really want to do and it's a great source of physical activity, teaches you respect, and also how to defend yourself! It also helps you control your strength if you're really strong and could even help with your tennis!

Get a job that is physically challenging, to help you stay in shape. Tell your parents you want to be a police officer when you get older and that the training would be ideal for this career choice.

Back