locked my keys IN my honda, please help....?

msechaos

Dec 15, 2008
So I got home and was thinking about the baby and food and I locked the doors with the keys still in the car.

Can I use a wire hanger to get in? IF not what other options (NOT a locksmith) do I have?

Need help folks, please. My daughters backpack is in there and she has school tomorrow!!!
BTW its a 93 accord
hey ppl i am going to do this myself, not by calling the fire dept.

ALSO why do I need a guy to do this?

you can also go inbetween the glass and the rubber seal on the outside of the glass.you may be able to hook the lock mecanism and pull up and i have spent mucho time trying to get into a prism only to find out later i could have pushed down on the lock mech.thats all from the outside of the glass.if it looks like you can get to the lock or handle from tyhe inside then try that too as at least you can see what youre doing.you might even try going for the handle on the opposite door.----------------------someone stated popa lock is 25 bucks?if thats true you might wantt o do that.at least i would call around first so you will know how much time you want to spend on this. mihght wanna make an extra key and hide under car witha magnetic key hider thingy......feel your pain.good luck.

I once looked my keys in my accord 96.

I got a cop to open my doors. Then I showed her proof that it was my car :)

Get a wedge shaped object to put between the roof line and top of the door. Wedge it in there some as to give you a gap in the door to work with. Use a hanger or something of the sort to start going after the power door lock button, No locks then you will have to try and grab the handle.

Look in the phone book ,most cities have Pop-a-lock now they charge like 25.00 to come get it open.

Back