Is the time between Christmas and New Years the best time to buy electronics?

airlyss

Aug 3, 2008
I'm looking to buy a nice new LCD tv, and have heard that the best time to buy large electronics is between Xmas and New Years. Is this true? Any thoughts?

Depends what you are looking for. Are you looking for the top product or a really cheap price? If you are looking for a cheap price then it may be true since they will probably be wanting to sell the ones they didnt sell for Christmas. Then again, the Super Bowl is coming up when it hits that time so they may not be on sale because everyone goes out and buys a new set before the game. Most of the companies will be coming out with newer models pretty soon I am guessing.

yeah.. its the best time to shop for electronics...
but if u r planning to get some thing new then wait for some time cuz new model will be launched after they have cleared the old stock during christmas sale..

no, all the stores have there sales and discounts just before x-mas, and this year they are slashing prices even more! if you want the best deal buy before santa gets stuck in my chimny just as he realizes that im lighting a fire

You can get some excellent buys in the after Christmas sales. Just remember they're getting rid of what's left over. You might not have as big a choice and possibly won't be able to find what you want.

Back