Who is your favorite celebrity(s) and why?

mlmlmmmmmmmmmm

Jul 13, 2008
okay, this probably sounds typical...
but my favorite are the Jonas Brothers
its not just because they are amazing singers, not to mention cute! :]

but its also because they seem to be really good Christians, and thats something you dont see in most celebs...
ex.
1)brittney spears- supposedly went up to the alter at a church in los vegas and got saved, but look how she acts....
2)miley cyrus- okay... dont even get me started
the pics, the 20 yr old underwear model bf....
okay anywayz

i love that they wear purity rings to.
:]

Al Bundy, from "Married With Children."
he was politically incorrect.
he was doomed to fail in life at everything, he knew it, yet he kept trying.
he scored 4 touchdowns in one game.
he was just friggin hilarious.

you think myley cyrus and britney spears are bad? if you met me, you'd think i was the spawn of satan.

p.s. the jonas brothers are horrible...just like every other boy band that has ever existed, they're just another fad that will be forgotten in 2 yrs when another group of cookie cutter tweens with good voices come along.

you should try listening to real music sometime

Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance.
He's not my favorite for any of the reasons you may think. I'm not one of those fan girls who only likes him because they think he's hot and they want his babies etc. He is my favorite because him and his band do something meaningful. Their lyrics mean something to me and have given me something to relate to. Gerard has been through many hard things in his life, including alcohol dependency and drug addiction, but he as over come. He gives me hope that I will be able to carry on as well. He and his band mates were the underdogs, the outcasts, the kids that weren't going to amount to anything, but look where they are now. Feeling alone and like an outcast was something I could relate to, but after I started listening to the band, I felt like I was somebody. Somebody with ambition,somebody with the power to change the world, somebody who mattered.

I'm going to get so downed for this, but Britney Spears. I have loved her since I was seven when my aunt bought me her first album.
After all that she puts up with? She's trying to stay strong.
And like... it must be hard on her. She compared her fame to being a prisoner when she said people in jail can eventually get out, and how many times she wants to do normal stuff like us and how many times she wants to be normal.
Its crazy how much she's scrutinized and followed and stuff. Did you see the people screaming at eachother when she was in the car on Britney:On the Record ? Crazyy.
I'm her biggest fan. I've been there through everything and still loved her. I felt her pain. Like.. she's not even a celebrity to me anymore. I feel like I've known her forever.
She's so strong through everything and smiles through it all. You have to give her props. She has a hard life that I doubt any of you could deal with.
She's my role model.

Back