I can touch rim at 5 7" the rim is 10ft can anybody else if so what is your race?

N

nangy_12

I can touch rim at 5 7" the rim is 10ft can anybody else if so what is your race?

I go to a school full of mexicans and just a few blacks and it seems that only the blacks including me can touch the 10ft tall rim why is that?

I'm 6'1 and have been able to dunk since i was a high school sophmore, i was about 5'7 around that time. I'm mexican, something like that has nothing to do with race, it's all about excercising your leg muscles. Maybe you just go to school with a bunch of mexicans that don't have the muscles in their legs to perform that task.

5 ft 10

Asian.

I can also touch the rim...

Can't dunk, but can touch rim.

im 5'7 and im almost there but and im white but just to let u Know, just because you can touch the rim don't mean your MJ

i am 5'6 and i am about an inch from touching rim. you got mad hops man. my goal to dunk by next year, idk if that will work though, hopefully i can grow another 4' inches this year, im in seventh grade and white

Wow im only one inch shorter than u and i can barely touch the glass im hispanic by the way
and i heard blacks have an extra thigh muscle

Wow im only one inch shorter than u and i can barely touch the glass im hispanic by the way
and i heard blacks have an extra thigh muscle

my friend is 5'6 and in seventh grade and can get rim.

hes white.

I can touch the rim and im portuguese.
The reason why most african people can touch the rim is because their seems to be a pre-dispostion in the genes with potential athletism in the majority of africans.

Your genes include the genetic code, the writing that has the information stored on what appearance your body will grow to be all the way to just basic things like certain skills that you can grow faster than others.
An example of this is how people tend to inherit certain skills through their bloodline, i can draw well just like my grandfather, its in my genes.

Back