Which celebrity do you find the most pointless? I Mean: Who you think is

Palomad

Dec 13, 2008
famous for no apparent reason? I despise Paris hilton and nicole Richie. What do they DO other than sleep with people who actually do stuff and get their photos in gossip mags?

sarah palin!! for sure! and hedi and spencer from laguna beach i mean come on...they do nothing but smile at the cameras and say there going to get married over and over and never do!

I would say Paris Hilton as well, she hasn't done anything good for anybody but annoy the crap out of me.

Agreed, Paris & Nicole are no brainers for that catagory but I would also include any other kid that is riding around on the coat tails of a famous parent.

Kerry Katona...no talent, no skills, has absolutely no reason at all to be famous as she does bugger all! complete waste of space.

Paris Hilton.

..:: Other Question ::..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuqjLdLVY04VCks33pCGml3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081213002012AAsoaDf

The easy choices: Paris Hilton and her clones, Nicole Richie and Kim Kardasian, most people on E! channel, and any and all reality "stars".

I think all are pretty talentless. Seriously I would like to see one of them earn a chemical engineering degree

nufoundcorey>>>>celebrities

Back