People are spreading rumors that I'm bi?

Jul 6, 2008
I'm straight and lately people have been spreading rumors that I'm bi. I even got asked if I was a lesbian. I think it's because I wore a rainbow belt and painted my nails rainbow colors. Is it because I wear rainbow colors that people are accusing me of this? I'm really getting sick of it, I didn't wear my friend's belt today and I painted over the colors black... will this stop people from talking?

forget what people say- they don't "own" the rainbow- wear as many rainbows as you like. the rainbow belongs to the earth not the gays.

Wouldn't it be terrible if no one cared? Think of all the drama you'd miss.
By the way, why are you telling us???? ?

people talk because they are bored. just be yourself and it eventually the rumors will die off. i know that its not what you want to hear but people are jerks.

who cares....u take it into your brain soooo much...if they ask ..just tell and if they bother you make it back into a joke....they ask you are you bi....its a girl be like...why are you sooo interested ur puss doesn't attract me...if its a guy be like a girls pun would probably satisfy me more than ur infant like DICK!

who cares....u take it into your brain soooo much...if they ask ..just tell and if they bother you make it back into a joke....they ask you are you bi....its a girl be like...why are you sooo interested ur puss doesn't attract me...if its a guy be like a girls pun would probably satisfy me more than ur infant like DICK!

Back