would mercedes be a good girls name?

sarahlocke1313

Dec 9, 2008
my friend wants to know if mercedes is a good name for a girl? she doesnt want her lil girl get made fun of in school when she is born and goes to school

i think its a pretty good name BUT a lot of kids would make fun of it..trust me..
i know someone named mercedes and a lot ppl make fun of her name

yes its a beautiful name!

very cute...i would be concerned though if she was tryin to name a boy mercedes hahahaha, but no its very cute!

No. I wouldn't want her to get teased. People might think she's a rich brat and her dad thought she was so special she named her after a car. I wouldn't no offence. xxxx

no offense but mercedes is soooo boring your friend should try something unique like azura, zuriel, nia, nye, nailene,aeverie, yania, anna marie, osenath, i'm just putting down some random unique babay names! :) brynn,brenna,garnet, i hope this helps good luck.

No. I hate this name...there are a bunch of teenage mothers in my town and with daughter's named Mercedes...it's sort of white-trashy around here...so that's what it reminds me of...I don't like the name at all.

Mercedes does sound rather posh and may be a name which can be very easily made fun of.

Mercedes does sound rather posh and may be a name which can be very easily made fun of.

Back