My friend recently told me her boyfriend videoed them doing things on her phone

t@$#%^

Jan 17, 2008
(nokia)? She snapped the sim card, (as she was getting a new one). She has just been offered a spot on a television show (sorta like neighbours) & is worried sick that this video may some how surface or get out (with technology these days). I hate seeing her so upset and worried. This is the first big mistake she's made (even thought she wasn't the one who chose to film it), and I want her to know the truth about what can happen, so I can give her the best advice. Where do videos end up? Please note, the phone didn't have a memory card either. What if she destroyed the phone.

She told me she's worrie every second of the day, she had a terrible xmas + new year, and i'm sick of seeing her like this, i want her to have the best year ever and continue with her career cause she's a great actress.

Please help!

In need of urgent help, thanks,Jen.

Might as well make money off her, it will eventually come out... ??

if the sim card is gone so is the video. (unless he already emailed it to all his boys, or saved it on his computer...the she is SOL)

Go to the Gallery settings,if she 4got to give it a name,look 4 Video 1,2,3 like dat.

Back