Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would get a certified used 2000 dodge durango, we got one brand new 9 years ago, and it just had its FIRST mechanical break-down (driver window regulator broke from the window being opened while iced over) plus, put all terrain tires that are bigger the the stock tires, anf that thing will get through a blizzard no problem. the only down side i see with it is the transmission isent very smooth with the clutch, so it jurks when you accelerate at a low rate, but it shifts smoothly when getting up to speed when you are merging onto the free way and the magnum V8 gives you such great, smooth power that can do anything

Downloads
    Uploads

Which is better?????? Ford, Chevy, od Dodge?

my boyfriend and I are just wondering because we both have different views. Please let me know what most people would pick

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chevy oh man i love then

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ford Baby !!!!! Yee Hawww

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is the age old question there. it all really depends on personal preferences. they all have good points to them and then they all have there bad points to them. I myself race only oldsmobile engines and chevy bodies. My brothers race only ford bodies and engines. I drive ford trucks they drive chevy and dodge. either way you go they have all seen there trip to the garage for wrench work. it would take many years of deliberation amongst many people to figure out exactly which one is better then the other... Best idea is pick which one you like the best and stick to your guns with it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chevy. Dodge and the whole of Chrysler corporation have low quality. Ford is close though to Chevy and all of General Motors corporation. American Cars and Trucks all the way!