How do the hourly workers at Ford, GM and Chrysler feel about their current

casey

May 12, 2008
situation? What are they saying? Are they worried? Confident it will work out? Denial that anything could happen to such a huge corporation? Are they willing to make sacrifices to save the company? What are their plans for the worst?

I'm sure they are scared. Worried that they might get laid off. And I'm sure they don't have anything to sacrifice to save the company. They are probably working paycheck to paycheck and wouldn't be able to afford a pay drop. Their plans for the worst are probably begin looking for another job as soon as they get laid off.

My boyfriend works for Chrystler and he is terrified that he is going to get laid off in the near future. He's already looking for a new mechanic job but so are so many other people that mechanic jobs are currently hard to come by.

They feel pretty damn happy about their damn situation because they got money from the government. those mother Fu*kers got them selves in the situation because they don't know how to budget their money and run their business right.

Back