How to add a friend to Zynga Live Poker app on iphone?

LaramieJ

Oct 13, 2008
How do I add a friend to my friends list if they are not in the same game of poker as I am? OR How do I get him in the same game as me so then I can add him??

this is how u do it!

1st answer: to get a friend, u must enter their friend code. To find out their friend code, they must select the get more chips button, then click the invite button at the very bottom right. Their friend code will be on the bottom of the screen. Then u go to the same screen, and type in their friend code.

2nd answer: to get to a friends table is almost impossible unless u are friends. If u are friends then it will show their name and picture at the bottom of the starting screen. If u touch that u will be able to play with each other unless there are no seats left for u to sit in.

Hope this helps!:)
if u have questions or corrections tell me!

When I click on get chips I don't see the invite button

1st answer: to get a friend, u must enter their friend code. To find out their friend code, they must select the get more chips button, then click the invite button at the very bottom right. Their friend code will be on the bottom of the screen. Then u go to the same screen, and type in their friend code.

2nd answer: to get to a friends table is almost impossible unless u are friends. If u are friends then it will show their name and picture at the bottom of the starting screen. If u touch that u will be able to play with each other unless there are no seats left for u to sit in.

Where do I go to click the invite button? Can you be more specific?

ZYNGA POKER 7.2 IS BROKEN

ZYNGA POKER 7.2 IS BROKEN>/>Cannot add BUDDIES Buddy friends friend

question

how do i add a buddy on zynga poker with there uid or zid? i dont want to add random friends on the table. I want to add a specific buddy but i dont have an account with facebook or zynga poker i am signed in as a guest.

Back