do you think the internet has killed music in a way?

Denise

May 13, 2008
I think the internet has killed so many things but in a way has helped too. In music i think is not fair for the artist that had to go to a company and all that stuff, but artist that MySpace launch they have no real fans. well that's my opinion

i mean especially myspace for example,im talking about the ones that literally got famous because of their myspace, not the ones that were famous before. for me personally, i think its a cheap way to get known. without getting any REAL fans. theres so much more when you actually go out and network and push your music out there. rather than sitting at a computer not really putting in any work and just selling stuff on itunes. when my band use to play we would go out and promote and this was a few years back when myspace wasnt a big deal, but of course as it became bigger my bandmates wanted to have a myspace so i wasnt gonna go against it, i went along even though they knew i didnt like the idea. it just seems that with all this myspace,itunes etc etc, music has seemed to have lost something special...

Back