can i unlock my motorola e398 for free?

TrevorS

Jun 3, 2008
ill i got a motorola e398 phone is thier any free software i can get to unlock it

To unlock the Motorola E398 Model Phone you can use the Unlock code,That is best than using the Unlock software and Unlock calculators,you can't say 100% safe and unlock will be done using the software,but subsidy code or unlock code is 100% safe and secure to unlock the Phone,You can get the Unlock code from here
Theunlockarena.com and unlock it....that is best....To get the code correctly enter in your phone follow the instructions below.

Motorola E398 Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Motorola E398 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Motorola E398 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch ON your Motorola E398 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card,
2 - Phone will display "Enter Special Code",
3 - You can now enter the Unlock Code.

NOT ACCEPTED: We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Motorola E398 is locked to.

WARNING: If one of theses messages appear :

- "Contact Service Provider"
- "Tampert Alter"
- "Wait before enter special Code"
- "Contact Service'

It's because you or somebody already entered too many wrong codes, you just have to leave the Motorola E398 ON with the errors message and after 40 minutes to 2 hours the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again!

Back