Question on Lesbian/Bi-sexuality?

gemini9

Nov 17, 2008
Umm Thats Really Hot! In My Opinion If You Have Any Other Questions And Or Details You Should Not Hesitate To Put Em Up Lol

Me and my best friend were payed off by our guy friends to make out for five full minutes. [Hey 100 dollars is good money when your broke!], and I think she might be attracted to me.

The other night, she came over to my house, and me and her were just chatting along like usual, until she started to get 'comfortable'. She took off her coat, and it didn't take me long to realize that she was wearing a dress and heels. When I asked her why she dressed up so fancy, she said, "Well it's ladies night out.". She payed for both of our movies, she payed for dinner, she didn't let me pay at all. At dinner, she got on the topic of lesbian and bisexuality. I nearly choked on my drink at that one. But she explained she felt some feelings for me after she made out with me and she said she's not so sure she's straight anymore. She nearly touched my hand until I through myself backward. She knew I was embaressed and she payed the bill and ran out of the restaurant. I tried to follow her, but I discovered she was crying, and I didn't want to cause her more pain, so I went home.

I sat on my couch staring at nothing for the longest time.
I'm so confused because she's almost like a sister to me, I never want to break that bond, however, she knows I'm dating a guy, and I'm straight. But that night it kind of turned me on when we were making out?

Thoughts, advice? I need help here...

Do it again & see how you really feel.
Maybe you can experience a little with her?
see what its like.If it doesnt work out,
Just tell her.

I think your friend is either confused, or bisexual.
I think you should sit down and speak with her. Tell her that you're sorry you don't feel the same, and that she should never be afraid to tell you how she feels.

And as for the making out, I don't think you should worry about that so much.
Hopefully, she'll get over it and your friendship will last.
Good luck
x

tell her how you feel.. has she ever kissed a guy before? maybe she thinks she has feelings for you because shes not used to the feeling of kissing and sence she liked it maybe she thinks she likes you. tell her tht if u were bi u wouldnt want to be with her because u dont want to ruin u and her relationship because relationships usually dont last forever but friendship does

Your story was funny and also moving.
Its plain to anyone that your straight. Anyone can be turned on by something or someone at anytime, but it most certainly doesn't mean your lesbian or bi.
Just try and keep your friendship with her. You have now made it clear to her that your happy with your boyfriend.

you must have been a good kisser.

does that mean you only feel comfortable doing it when someone pays you $100.

guys, wanna do a whip round?

you will never know how you are going to feel if you don't try, there is nothing wrong with trying new things, just be honest with her and tell her how you feel that you are unsure but are willing to try, and just let it happen naturally, don;t plan it because it will be awkward.

you must have been a good kisser.

does that mean you only feel comfortable doing it when someone pays you $100.

guys, wanna do a whip round?

idk try it and see if you like it

nobody it's 100% straight/gay, etc.. you might be bi or just curious

Just talk to her about it, it sounds like you were surprised by the situation and maybe she felt the same way you did after the 5 minute session. Whatever happens don't take it to seriously, life is full of interesting experiences.

dont do anything rash, like break up with your bf, but talk to her. let her know that you were exhilirated just as much as she when you guys made out. try and figure out what you really want, if you just want to do it to be able to have done it, than do it, if you dont want to cause your scared, dont...just gather all your thoughts, weigh out the positives and negatives, and whichever wins, go for it!

That is freakin hot. It is too hard (no pun intended) to decide what your sexuality is without knowledge of how you see her. Do you see her as a friend that you got kinky with for money, or as a possible lover? Are you sexually attrached to other women? These questions will give you the answer.

I think you were doing something for money and as you did it you realized it felt good. Your friend saw this as a romantic date, you saw it as a night on the town with a friend. You need to figure out what you are, and then tell her.

turn lesbian if you like it and maybe just maybe send us yahoo answer's some vids lol and if you enjoyed making out so much do it again and again as a lesbian

hell if i was your boyfriend i would love to say my girlfriend has a girlfriend and if you like it than have fun

I can't believe you took money from friends to make out with another friend.

Anyway, being "turned on" does not make you lesbian or bi. It just means that you were turned on by the actions. It had nothing to do with her. You backed off, so it sounds like you're really not as confused as you think you are.

Back