Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GOD NO

thank god i found this question before you did something stupid

ok imagine being trapped in a mobile prison with windows you cant stop where you want to stop because the truck is to big so go ahead and get that travel/vacation fantasy out of your head.

dispatchers nagging on you via the qual comm and cell phone 24/7 greedy companys screwing you out of lumper fees (adding up to 500$ in my case) omg the list goes on and on .

also - if you own your on truck most of your paycheck will go to repairs as it will break constantly not to metion the truck itself would cost thousands of dollars even used .hell the truck i was driving was a brand new 08 volvo truck and it was in the shop constantly .

dont let these fast talking trucking companys lure you into this horrible job .
    it brings back nightmares just thinking about it

i had rather die than drive a truck again

Downloads
    Uploads

truck driving im 14 looking for a carrier?

i have a huge passion for truck driving i want to get my cdl when im 21 and my louisiana liscense for truck driving when im 18......how much does it pay when you drive croos country and own your own truck???.......how much does a decent 18 wheel er cost without the trailer just one to start out with

Downloads
    Uploads
    WWow...I'm sorry I don't have your answer, but truck driving? That's what you want to do when you get older? I mean...whatever floats your boat, but...seriously...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aim for the stars, pal!