HD-DVD add on for the xbox 360?

dan

May 11, 2008
Looking at getting the HD-DVD add on for the 360..only £30 for the player and a remote... HD-DVD's on sale at play/hmv for as little ad £3 Cheaper than standard Def DVD's...... no new films coming out but for £30 Worth a punt?
already have a ps3 running in my living room on a 1080 50" Pionear tv with full 5.1 sound system...

For £30 i dont see the harm in having it for my bedroom... runing it on a 42" Samsung hd ready TV You can get hd-dvds for £3... the same films in standard format is at least double that!

I dont have an xbox360 but i have a shoe box from st timberland to sell. Can i give it to you for 3 dollars and 60 cents for deliver and you will have a 360 box

No way!! Hd-dvd is dead. They'll stop making em soon since blu-ray won the battle. Just save your money.

See if you were smart you would have bought a PS3 built in blu ray and its the best on the market.360 is crap man u have to buy everything for it wireless adapter all that stuff when the PS3 has all that built in.GET A PS3 IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

DON'T waste your money. The HD-DVD format died a while ago, you're better off buying a Blu-Ray player, it's worth your money if you always watch DVD's and you like watching them in HD.

Back