your opinion on PDA.?

noname1

May 25, 2008
i don't understand why everyone get's so upset about PDA.
i mean hugging, holding hands, and kissing are ok.
but, not like groping and making-out and stuff.
it bugs me, but i just look away.

what's the big deal if you just kiss someone and people get upset about it.

It depends.
I mean if its holding hands, hugging, or a quick peck its fine.
But if its like a hardcore makeup session, then I'm not too down with that.

i don't mind hugging, or holding hands, or if you guys will be going away (ie classes at school) i dont mind a QUICK peck.
but i really hate making out and touching... i'll never say anything, but it does bug me.

I don't mind seeing hugging, holding hands, and little kisses but full on making out and being all over eachother is just a little awkward and disrespectful.

There's a time and a place for everything, and some places are more or less appropriate than others. How do you feel about two guys kissing?

I don't mind it either. I have strict rules at my school for PDA and I get in trouble for hugging people! I mean, it's a simple hug between me and these guy friends and the teachers jump down my throat for it. But if girls hug girls or guys do that weird handshake/shoulder bumping thing, they don't care. It annoys me.

I have friends who kiss their boyfriends/girlfriends at school regardless of the rules and I don't care. I don't mind PDA.

I agree with you.

Holding hands even kissing etc can be okay as long as you don't go overboard. Don't worry what others think as long as you and your partner are comfortable who cares?

Public affection is good, sweet, nice, shows peopel love each other and helps bond.

older couples should continue to be this way to avoid divorce

Its fine for kids to see it parents just need to say theiy are being affectionate in a grown up way and thats sweet they love each other or getting to be that way.

Sounds like your jealous and need somone of your own

I think holding hands and hugging are okay but kissing is kind of iffy for me. Well, it's disrespectful especially if you know people are watching.

Keep it PG? If you don't want a your granparents to see it don't let strangers?

As long as the 2people arent groping eachother & are to the point of having sex then i think its perfectly fine 2 have some pda.

Back