can people track you down on the internet?

Janey

May 30, 2008
hello im on youtube and i was wondering.

ive got haters and they say that they can find me on the internet for copyright and slander? i made a few vids on music and about Brittany spears and my opinions. is that true can people find others via youtube. where you live etc? and can they get hold of Personal Information such as address? even if they had specail refunds to find me? im just alittle worried. thank you so much everyone!

Yes they can but they will have be very clever and know exactly what they are doing.

Yes they can but it takes an incredibly well equipped and intelligent individual to do so, there are ways of digging up very subtle information using the internet for instance from just your name and one other piece of information it has been known for people to find all of that persons details using the internet but like i said this is incredibly difficult to do. For one thing it is illegal and as most criminals (i hate to paint them all with the same brush) are not the most intelligent of people on average you will be fine. The only people who can really track you down using the internet is the police etc so as long as your not in trouble with them then you should be perfectly fine because as I said it is INCREDIBLY complex and difficult to track someone down using the internet so dont worry yourself :)

no not ur name put can track your house where your pc is registered like your account on the net the ip address is the main thing all the comapanies have to do is get ur ip address then ask ur provider who is that person and thats it

no not ur name put can track your house where your pc is registered like your account on the net the ip address is the main thing all the comapanies have to do is get ur ip address then ask ur provider who is that person and thats it

Back