If I like Greek, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girls and 90210 what other tv shows...

BlancaA

Dec 1, 2008
...should I be watching? Hi so my favorite tv show (Greek) just finished it's first season and there wont be new episodes for a while, and I am not a fan of reruns, so I want to get hooked onto another show, here are some of my favorite tv shows: Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, 90210 and of course Greek, if you think I'll like a show please tell me thanks!

i would say desperate houswives but scince its so far in the season it would be to confusing

once it starts in january i would say the secret life of the american teenager....it comes on abc family

Friends, The O.C., Boy Meets Word, and Gilmore Girls are all old shows, but amazing.
Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are good.
Also, the original Beverly Hills, 90210 reruns are on cbs.com... I started watching them and love it.

Pushing Daisies is a good show. I think it's charming and I love the visual effects.

Another show you might like is Privileged.

if your into teen shows:
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
The Secret Life of the American Teenager

but if you like ugly betty, Grey's Anatomy is a good drama. and i really like 'Brothers and Sisters'

if your into teen shows:
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
The Secret Life of the American Teenager

but if you like ugly betty, Grey's Anatomy is a good drama. and i really like 'Brothers and Sisters'

Back