Will my ATT sim work on an Iphone still on service?

RyanW

Jun 4, 2008
I wanted to buy an iphone from a guy on craigslist that says hes had the iphone for 4 months. Im guessing its still on the data plan and such. I have ATT service and was wondering if I purchased his iphone would I just be able to slip my sim in there and it would work fine under my plan without me getting the data plan or being charged the one he put on that iphone?

I wanted to buy an iphone from a guy on craigslist that says hes had the iphone for 4 months. Im guessing its still on the data plan and such. I have ATT service and was wondering if I purchased his iphone would I just be able to slip my sim in there and it would work fine under my plan without me getting the data plan or being charged the one he put on that iphone?

If you want your iphone to work on AT&T service you need to know whether the phone you are purchasing is an locked or unlocked one...If it is an unlocked one, you can use your AT&T sim but,if it is a locked phone means you need to unlock it to use in any network...Unlocking your phone can be done with the help of ProUnlocking.com where they unlock phone through remote unlocking service....
After unlocking your phone you can use it with the existing or new data plan you require...

Back