WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON you have met?

Never really met one, but I served one. Jessica Simpson was filming Dukes of Hazzard in my town. I was 16 and worked at the Movie theater. She came in, ordered her food and I gave it to her. My manager instructed us all to not speak with her, and to not stare at her too long. You would swear God was in the building. It was a little pathetic. She looked mad and she also didnt look friendly. It was in the middle of a week day so nobody was in there. You would think she would be nice enough to introduce herself to a bunch of 16 y/o girls who was working but she didnt even do that. I know it would have made a lot of peoples day. To this day I think she is stuck up. Most celebs are only nice to fans when the cameras rolling!

I have met Antonio Banderas, Queen Latifah (awsome person) Beyonce (No comment on her rudeness) Ludricus (not sure how you spell it) Snoop, All the team players from Real Madrid :) Yes, Beckham was one of them, he talks like a girl lol, all the players from Grupo America (mexico's team)

Tripple H, Stone Cold & Chyna (back when she was someone)

Jimmy barnes ,i was working at expo 88 and got off a ride and bumped into him after being dizzy from the ride,i looked up to apoligize for bumping into him and realized who it was ,and nearly wet my pants

Hulk Hogan, shook hands with him at the WB11 news station in march 2006. Also met Vannessa Carlton in 2007 in march at the same place.

walter payton, mario andretti alot of race drivers actually.. weirdest..... jerry springer at the airport

I've met the guy who played darth vader. =P
He's actually a bit of a dichead

Kylie Minogue, however i saw the back of her head ill explain....... I love kylie shes my idol, I met a friend that made the costumes for the backing singers she found out and said she would let me meet her. It was an outdoor festival and i had to wait for her to arrive, sing, and then i could meet her after. I got really excited waiting and used a little alcohol to settle my nerves, 2 hours later i was legless, by the time i got back to where she was, she just climbed into the back of a car and was driven away, I got to see the back of her head and her leg. I was about 5 foot away from her....... boooooooo

I met everyone in Air Supply : ), very nice. I also met Milli
Vannilli, not my idea to go to the concert. I only went with a friend of mine. I also met Chad Kroeger from Nickelback,
no thrill. Tom Petty waved at me and I met Howard Leese
from Heart.

Brad Pitt,
last yr,
the yr before both,
My mom is his moms friend, they went to school togather,
i've met him twice.

Back