PS3 problem:cannot find any divx movie titles?

monkeytits

Nov 19, 2008
probably because it is not the right format. It happens to me sometimes. most of axxo's movies work on mine.

i just recently bought a ps3 80gb. i inserted a usb stick into my ps3 containing a divx movie( one of the axxo movies i downloaded). it should appear on the video menu but it does not!!!! please help !!!!!
version 2.45

probably because it is not the right format. It happens to me sometimes. most of axxo's movies work on mine.

latest version is 2.52 but anyways you need to press triangle when one of the things are highlighted on the video section (cant remember which one)

latest version is 2.52 but anyways you need to press triangle when one of the things are highlighted on the video section (cant remember which one)

Back