unlock jailbreak iphone??

Taha41

Oct 26, 2008
Please i need help unlocking and jailbreaking my iphone i tried quickpawn it didnt work i heard its only for macintosh computers, i have windows xp, also my iphone is 2g 8gb running 2.1 firmware, thanks.
also during the process should i have my tmobile sim card in there or nothing?

I can't provide you links due to legal reasons, but I can tell you that Quickpwn is available for windows. It's called Winpwn and you can find it on Google.

What you need to do is download a clean 2.1 firmware from Apple (or 2.2 now, since iPhone dev team came up with the update for it), upload it to your iPhone via iTunes and then use Winpwn (or Quickpwn) to unlock it.

It doesn't matter if your T-Mobile sim card is there. After updating, your iPhone will say "Sim Not Supported" but go ahead and unlock it anyway.

Good luck!

Please i need help unlocking and jailbreaking my iphone i tried quickpawn it didnt work i heard its only for macintosh computers, i have windows xp, also my iphone is 2g 8gb running 2.1 firmware, thanks.
also during the process should i have my tmobile sim card in there or nothing?

I suggest you can approach Jailbreakme.com to jailbreak your mobile and avail the permanent remote unlock service from Theunlockspot.com to unlock your iPhone 2G(iPhone).They have detailed the process with step by step instructions for your aid.

Back