im a celebrity get me out of here nicola?

Char:t

Nov 16, 2008
is it me or is nicola trying to be like jordan i dunno just the things she says the way she talks reminds me of how jordan is

I said that to a friend the other day then the next day it was in the gossip news that jordan had slated her for trying to copy her. So jordan has noticed it too, we aint the only ones lol x

she talks just like jordan and she has gone on there to be the next jordan, but jordan is a much nicer person, nicola is a cow and should be thrown out next

I don't see why it's a big deal if she wants to be like Jordan, Jordan's really successful, rich ect. so why does it matter if she is or not trying to be like Katie, everyone has their role models, people they want to be like. That just might be the way she's like anyway. There are people who are just similar you know.

she is wanting to way too much!! she has tried copying her accent, mannerisms etc and frankly it looks pathetic, why can't she just be herself? People would respect her more as Jordan was just another page 3 girl, Katie Price is an intelligent business woman, I know which I'd prefer to be lol

Back