Do you think that this is taking fashion a little too far?

Kriseeeee

Nov 16, 2008
I think it is ridiculous.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1089621/Parents-anger-new-range-sassy-high-heels--month-old-babies.html

WoW
The main thing at that age is... do they taste good?

I know a 14yr old, who would have traded her mother in, for a pair.
(When she was tiny! She had/has a shoe-thing gene I think...as she'd crawl in any styly shoes at the door, wearing them on her hands for maximum effect, ofcourse. aw)

Are these 'booties' tested by paediatricians as they look like they may have too much arch.
If safe, ok for special occasion perhaps - one off wear. ( then put away, for the 21st)

But NO not regular booties, I love tootsies, and sox best for bubs.

Yes its absolutely stupid. I've also seen a Bratz bralette for young girls which is padded!! Padded bras for little girls and high heels for babies- what the hell is going on?

i think its pretty sick to try and turn babies in to adults, because that's what high hills mean, and do we want children sexulised before they are even teenagers, its bloody disgusting

its not as if they are gonna get up and start clip clopping about at 6mth,they will be in the mothers shoes sooner than they think,about 18mths to 2yrs,lol.i think its a bit too soon.i would think they are hard enough to walk in without wearing them when your learning to walk,god what next..

i agree
i think its really bad and pointless
babies don't need to look superficially beautiful
X

Back