Can you put a tmobile sim card in an iphone?

Digidestinedt3

Nov 26, 2008
I want an iphone but tmobile doesn't have those. So can you just put the tmobile sim card in an iphone and it'll work?

no you have to get the iphone unlocked first and then it will work...but some features wont work without an att sim like internet or wifi (one of the 2). What they do is cut the tmobile sim and paste it on to a att sim...but you have to get a pro to do this or else it will be a disaster. For the old iphone...thats a whole nother process. oh and the guy who does it where i work...he charges 60 bucks to do it and thats cheap compared to what he used to charge ($100)

Need to Unlock it

I want an iphone but tmobile doesn't have those. So can you just put the tmobile sim card in an iphone and it'll work?

I-Phone support any GSM Network sim card.T-mobile is GSM Network only...You can use it with that....But you need to get the I-phone from current network lock.It's already unlocked means you can use t-mobile sim.But locked Phone won't support other Sim.You can unlock locked I-phone using Remote Unlock service...Visit the site Wickedunlock.com/apple-iphone/rs11wp9/ get Remote Unlock service and Unlock it easily.

Note:
To check whether the Phone locked or unlocked ...You can insert other GSM Sim card...If it accept means it's an Unlocked Phone.If the Phone will not accept and asks for "Unlock code" or else Sim restricted or Invalid Sim means it's a locked Phone..You need to Unlock it to use Other Sim.

Last edited:
Back