Which team will pick up Michael Vick?

FlipandProud

Nov 25, 2008
Serious answers only, no Mike Vick haters! All you Vick haters can go and raise your stupid little dogs while Mike Vick makes more money in a year than you do in your entire life. Seriously who gives a sh!t about dogs anyways? They're just a stupid breed of animals.

Ok, with that said, I think the Cleveland Browns will pick up Mike Vick and trade Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson.

I think the 49ers should get him, it would be cheaper than trying to sign Mcnabb or trading two draft picks for him (1st and 2nd picks) which then could be used to draft help for the offensive line and WR position

I think he will be brought in to a team that just need a short solution. Maybe they draft a rookie quaterback and they pick up Vick just to hold the fort down for a couple years. After all he will have missed a good couple years and that will probably affect his progression. If he plays for next season I would say maybe the lions or the chiefs but you never can tell. its the NFL baby

the lions after going 0-16 they should be even willing to take me, a 15 year old offensive lineman and put me at cornerback, it may be an improvement afterall

the lions after going 0-16 they should be even willing to take me, a 15 year old offensive lineman and put me at cornerback, it may be an improvement afterall

Fucccck you.

You are stupid, the Browns drop Quinn?
Wow. Dropping Quinn for Vick wouldn't be an improvement.

From what it seems a dog is smarter than you anyday.

I know what Vick did was wrong and I'm not holding it against him because he is doing time.

But I am holding what you just said against you, because you are an asshole.

Why would anyone want Vick? He wasn't even average in terms of QB skill. Note the QB skill part.

Do you even know what the Browns are. They are Bulldogs, and that is a dog. Vick did bad things with dogs, and that just doesn't make sense trading Quinn. They traded a first rounder for him. You should really think about what it is you are trying to ask.

thats bullshit and by the time he gets back in the l it will be miami cause i mean they gave ricky williams tons of chances better yet to give vick one

If the Browns pick up Mike Vick I will no longer be a fan. Like we need anymore players to cause problems.

And I was going to seriously answer this question until you I read that you decided to be an ass while asking it. And do you honestly think I care if he makes more money than I do? Life isn't just about money...and I'd rather not spend ANY of my life in jail.

YO, dogs are better than you. They dont hate on other species. Thats just wrong.

I wouldnt want Mike Vick on my football team.

There is a reason he is in jail, but aside from that I say:

Detroit, Minnesota and San Francisco would be the top three teams, others that might give him a shot would be Philadelphia, Seattle, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Miami

There is a reason he is in jail, but aside from that I say:

Detroit, Minnesota and San Francisco would be the top three teams, others that might give him a shot would be Philadelphia, Seattle, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Miami

Back