If you were a fish.... (1st 1 to answer this well gets 10 points!)?

May 20, 2008
If you were a fish in a bowl what would you see the world as?... Just your room ... your living room?... what would you be thinking if you were a fish?

I would think "who is that big pink two legged monster who's put me in this toxic soup" as I slowly burnt to death from my own waste dreaming of a large pond or proper matured tank.

I would be thinking gee this is the life, no work, no bills just swimming around playing chases with my fellow fishy friends, munching on some plants, swimming thru the bubbles, stoppin for a chat with Mr Snaily (dont want to appear to be rude). When the light goes off we would be plotting how we were all goin to get to the big blue!!!!

I would probably think of my bowl as my room,the room my bowl was in as a house,the house the room was in as a mansion,then the whole wrld would just be a mysterious blur to me. I would hate being trapped in a bowl all day long and i would get angry when humans tapped on my bowl. lol i feel insane answering this question. :)

I would think of it as a school a place you cant get out of until 3:35 and i would be thinking same old boring routine as last time Reading the same books seeing the same things no escape unless you get a day off at HOME if was ill (quarantine tank) then i would see new things until i was back in with the same old mates and when i leave school i'll be free to do what i please (heaven)

Back