how to get back onto internet?

Ossieboy

Nov 25, 2008
My user name had changed and I wanted to put it back to my normal user name, in doing so I have disconected the internet.
Can anyone help, I am using my partners computer at present and am able to bring up my emails.

You don't give many details, like whose registered with the ISP, which one is it etc.

You still access them by setting up an account on her computer. I did this on my mates computer for a week when mine went down. Albeit he and I are on the same ISP.

Again depending on which ISP you are using, you should be able to access them through Web Mail through your ISP via another computer.

You don't give many details, like whose registered with the ISP, which one is it etc.

You still access them by setting up an account on her computer. I did this on my mates computer for a week when mine went down. Albeit he and I are on the same ISP.

Again depending on which ISP you are using, you should be able to access them through Web Mail through your ISP via another computer.

Back