How do you lose your voice easily without screaming?

proud2belutheran

Nov 24, 2008
I need to "lose my voice" for a play we're doing in drama. I asked my teacher how I should do it and he flat out told me "you better catch a cold tonight or your gonna fail". sooooo I really don't feel like gettin sick, and I don't think my family would appreciate it very much if they heard me screaming. What do I do?!?!?

Read this

wot evr u do......DONT EAT SAND.......DRINKING LOADS OF WATER OUT OF THE FREEZER THAT IS PARTLY FROZEN INTO ICE.......JOB DONE....U CUD SCREAM BUT SING AS HIGH AS URE VOICE CAN GO, KEEP URE MOUTH SHUT.........................EVEN IF IT DOESNT SOUND GOOD U'LL LOOSE URE VOICE IF U STICK 2 IT.

let me fuck you ;)
ill have you scream until you cant talk.

:p if u suck my dick and then i fuck u yu will have no voice so open up ;) :3_8_13[1]:

haa^ wen i had sex i was moaning for the past 3 hours and it ddint work:/ ... im trying to do the same thing

cough aloot or just start chatting allooot or eat lots of ice or something really cold:cold day:

PUT your fist pushing your through and try talking

Me

People are gonna
Want me
Need me
Exceed me
Take me
Love me
Hate me
Play me
Rate me
Save me.
But that's what makes me.:eek:

Hum in a really high pitch voice and drink really cold water afterwards, and if ur family isn't home scream into a pillow

Just cough alot while holding an ice pack on your throat OR you can chew on ice and hold a ice pack on your neck OR rough your throat alot for like 15 min OR scream alot in your pillow OR face it
Good luck

how to lose you voice

try to poop and youll end up moaning alot and your voice will get tried and youll end up losing it.....it really workes

Back