Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Internet Marketing ideas?

Hi,

I have an idea for a website and would like to market it. I do not want to use PPC or SEO as I need a viral effect. I have a budget of $500 - 600. What are the best methods I can use to market the website. Press release? What company should I use?

PS: This is not a serious business website. It is more of a friendly / social website if you know what I mean

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suggest you can opt for email marketing then...E-mail marketing is a type of marketing for any business and is very effective wherein you spend less and attract more customers thereby great profit.
    In this type you have to first get a list subscribers ,send e-mails to them,track down the result and get the valuable feedback from your customers.I suggest you to use the Express e-mail marketing service from XnYnZ.com and make your website known to the world in a faster way. There are no boundaries with email marketing.
    E-mail marketing has many advantages like it saves time when compared with postal mailings and telesale campaigns.With email marketing the mail will be ready with the help of templates and will reach many people in shorter span of time.It’s easy and it’s simple. Anyone can do it anytime. This method allows to use the mailing list which gives the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, clients at a low cost.Email contains opt in or opt out options this helps to short list our prospects. People who are interested in the message will happily give their email address for further communication.Also they broadcst through social media..hence faster promotion of website at low cost and quick span of time!!!