Members of Religion and Spirituality?

Heathen

Jun 19, 2008
Good morning! How do you all start the day?
Do you jump up out of bed,raring to go?
Does the the alarm scare you awake?
Do you slowly wake up, relishing the day ahead?
Does your philosophy help you get ready to face the day with eagerness?

I have a four year old. I usually wake up with a small whirling dervish spining around, jumping on my bed screaming "It's Time To Get UP!"

I don't think I have had a coherant waking thought in four years, now that I think about it.

I usually wake up five minutes before my alarm is set to go off. I get up right away, get ready, have tea and cereal and drive into my job long before the rest of the area around me is even awake.

How I get up is habit of many years, my personal philosophies have nothing to do with it.

Good afternoon, it's 4.54pm here in the UK, this morning i was so excited by the snow i went outside in my PJs lol.

Normally it takes me 4 alarm clocks on the other side of the room to get me up :(

A cup of tea does me wonders in the morning....

Coffee....then more Coffee.

Then when I'm awake I do my morning meditation at my altar, so yes my philosophy help me get my "game face" on.

Then when I'm awake I do my morning meditation at my altar, so yes my philosophy help me get my "game face" on.

Back