are the celebrity waist sizes measured different than the rest of the world or...

ViolaLeeBlues

Sep 19, 2008
...something? i wear a size 1/2. i was just reading an article that says rihanna or something is a size two and shes just as skinny as i am (if not skinnier). what is the difference in how we measure our waists? what would a size 1 or 2 be in "celebrity" waists......?
ohhhhhhhh nvm i forgot im shortt
haha and this was the first time in like ten years i thought about a celebrity. it took me five minutes to figure out what rihannas name was and how to spell it. i don't really care much i just get confused on how to measure my body.
thanks.

For F**k Sake - stop obsessing over those shithouse 'celebrities' and worry about your own life.

They dont care about you, don't care about them!

there is no differance. she might LOOK skinny in a picture, but whether or not it has been airbrushed to make her look skinnier is a differant story entirely.

I was just thinking about that. I think that celebrities lie about things like that. Of all people, Rihanna doesn't look like a size two. Maybe more ike a size four or six. Anyways don't think about them, if you were to die, they would step over your dead body. Just forget about them.

why do you care? shouldn't the fact you're a size 2 be enough? that's ridiculously skinny if you ask me.

Back