Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it a good time to purchase an SUV?

So I am considering buying a Ford Expedition. Not to sure if I want to go brand new or used. No later than 2007. I know they have a lot of good deals right now. But they might go bankrupt soon. Should I get won now or do you think there will be better deals by next year? Also, are there better deals on new than on used? Please help. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.
    I own a expedition right now so am use to paying for gas.

Just looking for a newer model.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now is a good time. Ford is not going to hang their customers out to dry. Don't worry about bankruptcy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best time to buy a SUV has passed. It was 4 months ago. I would not buy a expedition. However I disagree with 1 other answer. We have more oil today than ever. In Colorado at the low estimate we have 3 times more oil than Saudi Arabia. Just research oil shale in the green river basin. I saw gas today for $1.67 a gallon, lower gas prices means higher SUV prices. Buy a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban or Tahoe, by far a better SUV than a Expedition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    people are flockign away from suv's because of gas prices.. get one will the price of gas is still very high.. though that means you will be paynig 80 bucks just to fill the tank, but there ya go

Downloads
    Uploads
    have you seen the interest rates on used car loans??? its thru the roof. I think you could buy new and get the same payment for the same length of time. that is buying a almost new car and buying a new new car.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you dont mind the gas it will use then why not buy it. it will use a lot of gas though but gas is decreasing in price so it doesnt matter really. used Expeditions will always be cheaper than new so go for used if your on a budget. But other than that Expeditions are great SUV's and they are pretty attractive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can afford gas ,why not. If you consider gas consumption check other SUV.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is a great time to purchase a SUV. However, gas prices are still up. Better yet, if you buy American you can potentially save thousands. In the Los Angeles area, a dealership is offering brand new Cadillac Escalades for $39995. The original price for an Escalade is $56000.

If you really need a SUV, go for it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    gas guzzler.