If I get an 'unlocked' Samsung Epix i907 can I use it with any carrier

melody33020

Nov 21, 2008
like T-mobile or Verizon? If I get an 'unlocked' Samsung Epix i907 can I use it with any carrier like T-mobile or Verizon? AT&T says I need to put down a $750.00 deposit and I have ok credit! They are crazazay

Where are you buying it from...?....and who is asking you to put down a $750.00 deposit...sounds like a scam big time to me...even in the worst case scenarios of bad credit they never ask for that much....if you have a contract right now go to E-Bay and look for a phone then look for a reputable person to unlock the phone...TELL THEM first what kind of phone you are buying and will it work with whatever carrier you are using they usually know the answer to that question....Do you not have a carrier right now...?...If not look to see who carriers this Samsung your looking for and sign with them...I gurantee the security deposit is not going to be $750.00.....are you getting a letter in the mail like from some company called Lets Talk or something like that...?...They are a third party company for all carriers like AT&T and Verizon,Sprint...etc....go directly to AT&T, Sprint, Verizon etc....by pass these other guys plus their warranties don't hold up either....and if you change your plan within 6 months you are chraged $150.00....whether you change minute usage phone number etc....be very careful you can get the royal screwing....

I Hope This Helps You,
Shawn
Happy Holidays

Where are you buying it from...?....and who is asking you to put down a $750.00 deposit...sounds like a scam big time to me...even in the worst case scenarios of bad credit they never ask for that much....if you have a contract right now go to E-Bay and look for a phone then look for a reputable person to unlock the phone...TELL THEM first what kind of phone you are buying and will it work with whatever carrier you are using they usually know the answer to that question....Do you not have a carrier right now...?...If not look to see who carriers this Samsung your looking for and sign with them...I gurantee the security deposit is not going to be $750.00.....are you getting a letter in the mail like from some company called Lets Talk or something like that...?...They are a third party company for all carriers like AT&T and Verizon,Sprint...etc....go directly to AT&T, Sprint, Verizon etc....by pass these other guys plus their warranties don't hold up either....and if you change your plan within 6 months you are chraged $150.00....whether you change minute usage phone number etc....be very careful you can get the royal screwing....

I Hope This Helps You,
Shawn
Happy Holidays

Unlocked phones are mostly GSM phones. It can only work with T-Mobile and ATT. Not with Verizon.

If you are getting a GSM network unlocked Samsung i907 EPIX, you can use it with any other GSM network only. But make sure how safe was the mobile phone unlocked. Certain unsafe unlocking methods would give problems in working with other SIM cards. So it is better for you to get a network locked device and unlock it yourself safer using unlock code. You can get the unlock code for a Samsung i907 EPIX from OnlineGSMunlock.Com at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide. Good luck.

Back