how to get a env2 for free since my env2 inside screen doesnt work?

brian2424

Nov 20, 2008
i just recently dropped my phone today after many other drops and it was fine. but later today i opened it up and the inside screen will not turn on. its black. there is no scratches or cracks or anything on the screen and the whole phone still works. i have no insurance on it.
so what can i say or do with verizon to get a new phone for free. or will they be able to fix it..

It depends.

How old is the phone?

If you haven't had it yet for a year, they will replace it with the SAME phone for free.

And Fashion whatevers advice is bad. They ask what happened. THey still will switch it out if you broke it.

It depends.

How old is the phone?

If you haven't had it yet for a year, they will replace it with the SAME phone for free.

And Fashion whatevers advice is bad. They ask what happened. THey still will switch it out if you broke it.

umm my phone broke and i have insurence but i still had to pay 50$ and then 10 more to get my contacts switched over

i left my phone out n the rain by acsident....:( and now the screen is completely black!! the hole front works but its just the inside screen....how much is it to replace a new screen or a new phone? for the EnV2?

Back