Dream VS Reality?..Whats the phenomenon?

Kamran

May 15, 2008
Hi.I'm 27 male. today staying at my 2 year elder sister and her husband is out of station. Everything was pretty normal when I arrived but suddenly I'm feeling strong and irresistable desire for her. Her every movement making me crazy. It all happned after I woke up seeing her in my dream wearing a beautiful erotic lingerie. Now, In reality when she is not in lingerie I can see her body in same way even through fabric. My brain and body is full of lusty thoughts and my eyes are glueing at her with every encounter. it may be stanic, it may be perverted but my thoughts and unexplainable pleasure of scanning her and passion to touch is getting out of bond. Tell me how to confront with this odd situation and why I had dream about her at first when I was not thinking about her in this way?

Dude, your sister? Do you really want a webbed toed, one eyed, six armed baby? That is just...ugh.

Hey thats ur sister,just stop all those feelings en mmh get a good gal en replace the feelings to her.
Hey that ur sister wake up

Dude, your sister? Do you really want a webbed toed, one eyed, six armed baby? That is just...ugh.

Back