Do you feel like you just want to scream because you feel like the world

TheTitathiumDove

Nov 20, 2008
is on your shoulders? Well thats happend to me twice already in my life. well the bigger ones that is. One while my Mom was still an alcohalic , two hatred from my peers. but I got through, and look at me . Im this close to being on onarole for the first time. but Im still not not getint the right feel . I am still Im mean still am on the edge. what about you?

Well I'm 22, my mom died from cancer 7 months ago, my dad is not around, my sister's a meth addict, my girlfriend's an alcoholic, and I have tons of bills pouring through my mail every other week. Believe me, I know how it is to have the weight of the world on my shoulders. You just gotta push through life... And you'll be a better person when its all said and done.

Well I'm 22, my mom died from cancer 7 months ago, my dad is not around, my sister's a meth addict, my girlfriend's an alcoholic, and I have tons of bills pouring through my mail every other week. Believe me, I know how it is to have the weight of the world on my shoulders. You just gotta push through life... And you'll be a better person when its all said and done.

Back