Is Jasper for the X-Box 360 out yet? It's mid-November so will it be out...

rougetti

Nov 19, 2008
...by Christmas if not now? I've been waiting months to buy an X-Box 360--I skipped my birthday presents just so I could get a huge Christmas present and then some!--and I did a lot of research and got freaked out about Red Ring of Death but now I've gotten over that since the post office is a short bus ride away if it fails on me. The reason why I want a newer one is because my it's a gift from my mom and she doesn't know a thing about electronics and if it dies, I don't wanna upset her since she doesn't know some stuff about 360s like I do. My overly caring heart makes me want a newer model so I can have a less chance of failure and making my mom feel like she's wasted her money. Thanks for your help!

BTW, I don't mind waiting until late January or February so I won't be too discourage although I still want one NOW. Rofl. Thanks again!

What exactly is Jasper? And also i have almost had my Xbox for a year and no RROD. Just don't play for too long, or leave the Xbox on for a long time (HOURS)

Back