Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sony Ericsson w810i problems charging. What should I do?

It basically charges when it wants to. I plug it in and it wont charge, I also push the plug hard in to see if it has gotten loose but nothing happens. Is there something I can do to fix it? How do I know if its the charger or the battery? Thanks all!

Downloads
    Uploads
    To verify if this is a problem with the battery or the charger or the charging port on the phone - Use the USB cable to charge the phone and if it works then you don't need a new battery And then get the phone's charging port checked and if you know someone who have a similar phone / charger then use that to see what's the problem - Hope this helps.

Unregistered
    i have the same problem with my fone now too i borrowed my friends charger and it worked but then later stopped working i can charge it off the usb but its a pain cause you cant use the fone at same time it might be a production fault so if im not the only one

Unregistered

Certificate Sony mobile phone charger

No, you are NOT the only one. Sony's chargers are crap. A friend of mine has this problem, too. I also experience it already for the second time with the charger for my D750i.

Unregistered

charing issue with sony mobiles

I have w810i and w710 both have the charging issues. Sony mobiles have lots of basic issues and very bad service. Service reps behave very arrogant.

UltimateCannon2010

Pda

I'm having a problem too. The phone says it's charging all the time. I have replaced both the battery and the charger so all it can be, is either the charging dock, or a software issue, right?

It's weird because i know 2 other people that had the exact same phone. They had no issues at all in years of having them.

Unregistered
    At the moment i have no/next to no charge in my phone i have tried to charge it when it first gave me a power warning of 50% so i put it on charge and i went back to it today still plugged in and on at wall and the battery was not even registring a charge enough for startup. is there any reason for it to not be charging and losing charge when i plug it in?

email me on [email protected] if you know anything please it was a xmas present