Sony Ericsson w810i problems charging. What should I do?

msemonster

Nov 19, 2008
It basically charges when it wants to. I plug it in and it wont charge, I also push the plug hard in to see if it has gotten loose but nothing happens. Is there something I can do to fix it? How do I know if its the charger or the battery? Thanks all!

To verify if this is a problem with the battery or the charger or the charging port on the phone - Use the USB cable to charge the phone and if it works then you don't need a new battery And then get the phone's charging port checked and if you know someone who have a similar phone / charger then use that to see what's the problem - Hope this helps.

i have the same problem with my fone now too i borrowed my friends charger and it worked but then later stopped working i can charge it off the usb but its a pain cause you cant use the fone at same time it might be a production fault so if im not the only one

Sony mobile phone charger

No, you are NOT the only one. Sony's chargers are crap. A friend of mine has this problem, too. I also experience it already for the second time with the charger for my D750i.

charing issue with sony mobiles

I have w810i and w710 both have the charging issues. Sony mobiles have lots of basic issues and very bad service. Service reps behave very arrogant.

I'm having a problem too. The phone says it's charging all the time. I have replaced both the battery and the charger so all it can be, is either the charging dock, or a software issue, right?

It's weird because i know 2 other people that had the exact same phone. They had no issues at all in years of having them.

At the moment i have no/next to no charge in my phone i have tried to charge it when it first gave me a power warning of 50% so i put it on charge and i went back to it today still plugged in and on at wall and the battery was not even registring a charge enough for startup. is there any reason for it to not be charging and losing charge when i plug it in?

email me on [email protected] if you know anything please it was a xmas present :(

Back