Is it possible to block a phone number from texting/calling you on the sprint...

• Thread starter Huηηу♀
  • Start date
H

Huηηу♀

...network? Just wanted to know if it was possible at all because I'm having problems with a certain person and do not want them contacting me.

You can block people from sending you messages. it says quote "ACCEPT ALL messages EXCEPT those in this list. Maximum of 50 entries." unquote. so when you log onto your account right and do the following:

select 'my online tools.'
then select text messaging located in the top left column.
then under messaging options on the top right, select settings & preferences.
and thats where you can input numbers to block getting a message from that person. You can block numbers, websites or any # or email that you received thru texting. I don't know about blocking the person from calling you directly other than if you could set a silent ringtone, so your phone doesn't ring when they call you. Worse case...you may need a new number, but that sucks if only person is on your banned list.

You can't block a number, but you can call sprint and give them the number and let them know about the problem and tell them you want it to stop. They usually warn the person once and if you call them and tell them when the person calls again they will disconnect service.

does this block the whole entire account..like the numbers on it? or just one

Why can't American phone companies block individual phone calls?

I have had many phones in Japan before and it was a very simple feature to block incoming calls and text messages when the person called you it had three option answer, ignore, or block once you clicked on the block the next time they tried to call you it would go straight to a prerecorded message from the phone company saying the person was unavailable now I was wondering if it was so simple overseas why can't American phones block individual phone numbers?

Helppppppppp need to rid a stalking ex!

how do i block someone on a sony erricson phone?

block a text

text "block (insert number)" to 9999 if you have sprint. It will at least block text messages

Block number

I how do you block numbers and text from the HTC 2 pro on t-mobile

Blocking a cell phone number on HTC Hero

Unfortuantely you cannot do this but there is a handy little feature that will forward that number straight voice mail. Just click on the numbe in your contacts ( Have to add it if it is not in there) and click on edit. You will see a selection that says send to voicemail. Change thaqt to yes and thats it. The great thing about the HTC hero is you can send voicemails and save them so if thewy are harassing you, you will have evidence if you choose prosecute.

How to block a number on a sprint phone

i have sprint and i blocked a number heres how: go to messages-> send message-> text message-> new address->in the "phone number" box type 9999-> the message to "9999" should say -> block (type blocking number without parenthesis) and send it, then you will get a conformation letter from sprint telling that you have blocked a number from texting you to block a number from calling add number into your contacts with the name "private" then in the number slot erase number and type a number 1. then click options and then a hard pause, then go to ringer settings and change all ringers to no ringer and save contact, this only works for sprint phones

block

how do you block a number on a samsung link from bell

I have the spring Evo. If you save this number as a contact, you can then look up the contact and there's an option to 'send to voicemail'. I did that and now every time they call my phone doesn't ring and they go straight to vmail. That's about the best option I could find. Try it with any data phone where you have detailed contacts saved.

Sprint now allows phone number blocking. I went to the store today, desperate because I was being harassed so heinously. They said it's a new capability.

if you go to the sprint website and sign into your account...go under my preferences and at the bottom it says limits and permissions click on block texts and add the number and then block voice and add the number =)

Sprint now allows phone number blocking. I went to the store today, desperate because I was being harassed so heinously. They said it's a new capability.
http://daxibeidelang.teasm.cn/Index.aspx

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Back