getting a new car dont know what to get the choose are a 2003 cadillac...

noodle

Jun 12, 2008
...deville or a chevrolet avalanche z-66 ? they both have the about the same number of milage and are the same price. which do you guys think is better im 18 years old want something with style and i love both of the cars

That should be easy. Do you want a pickup truck or do you want a luxury car.

There is absolutely nothing similar in these vehicles. They won't drive alike, they won't cost the same to service, they won't be similar in fuel economy. They offer completely different ownership experiences.

You need to determine what your NEEDS are in a vehicle. Are you a "pick up truck" kinda guy? Or do you want to be seen as a Caddy driver?

Get The Avalanche...its Better In The Snow....and The Parts Are A Lil Bit Cheaper..

Get the Caddy man! They rule you will feel like a king in this car! I mean you don't want to be like an average guy do you? I had an '87 and loved it, trust me this will be a cool car! It will get better mileage then the truck too and yeah parts are a bit more but it is better built so you won't need as many. Mine had 239kmiles and still going strong but I got rid of it, I was broke and the fuel pump went out.

i think you should get a smaller car and be more economical. You should look at a car like a Honda Civic Si, VW Jetta 1.8T, or a Subaru WRX

but to answer your question, if you are going to do dirt roads the Chevy is the best, if it is just street driving, the Caddy

Back