Can I put 3 infant car seats in a 2002 hyundai elantra?

KerryD1

Oct 30, 2008
I am an expecting mother of triplets and I am on the hunt for car seats. Any suggestions?

Yes you can as long as they fit in the back seat. In my opinion the evenflo carseats have a smaller base and seat so you could fit three in the back....

just a thought, they should starts making carseats for multiples.....

sure why not? :) just make sure they arent really wide- i get 2 plus a 3 year old in the back of my hatchback focus- so you should be good :)

Yes you can but you may need to try out several models by putting all three in at once to get the right fit.
Congratulations!

Wow congrats. Sorry i don't know the answer i was just reading other peoples and had to say congrats when i read u were having triplets

Yes you can but you may need to try out several models by putting all three in at once to get the right fit.
Congratulations!

I think you'd have a hard time trying to fit them all in the back of your elantra. I'd give it a try though. You'd for sure have to get a bigger vehicle once they turn a year old and you switch them to a convertible seat. Best of luck and congrats on the babies!

Like others said you could always give it a try. If worse come to worst, I'm sure you could claim a new vehicle purchase on your taxes if you end up having to go bigger.

Lisa T had a good idea to test it out ahead of time so you know you'll be able to leave the hospital in one car. Man, I never thought about carseats for mulitples...crazy stuff. Congrats on the triplets!

Back