Does anyone know where Aileen Wuornos son is? The lady who was executed

I

ISADORA W

in Fla. for killing 7 men.? Has anyone heard of the son Aileen Wuornos gave up for adoption when she was 13. She was executed in 2002 in Fla. for the murders of 7 men during her prostituting.

I've certainly heard of him. I was born in Michigan on the same date that her son was- and I am adopted. Freaky eh? Can't see much of a chance of ever finding out if I'm him though, not sure I'd want to know anyway.

to the guy that was born the same day eileen warnos son was

I've certainly heard of him. I was born in Michigan on the same date that her son was- and I am adopted. Freaky eh? Can't see much of a chance of ever finding out if I'm him though, not sure I'd want to know anyway.

do you look at all like her ?? You probably are her biological son, and its ok if you are it was a cery sad situation, dont ever feel bad if it was ur mom she had a bad life always love her in ur heart ok

did you ever find out if you are her son? i am very interested in her case and very curious to know who her son is. you can always do dna tests with her family members or find out another way..are you even telling the truth??

how does anybody know for sure that heather j. craven is the child of aileen wuornos?

Aileen wuornos

Hi I've been recently reading this site I too would like to know how you know if she had a son or daughter was this a cover up or did she really have a son ?

How do u people not know these facts.?

She had a son yes and i am sure he is better off not knowing. My bet is he is a little sick in the head

Please find the International Association of adopted people on Facebook they will be able to help you 100% find out

my husband born march 23 1970, 14 old mother, delivered in unwed home, no hospital, adoptive mother told me biological mother was raped, he was raised in Troy area, catholic family services-it all lines up. Would really like to confirm this.

Back