10 Points Best Anwser!!!!!!?

nc23aruso

Oct 29, 2008
I have a 20 gallon tank with a white pot Belly Molly and a black Pot Belly Molly both females. the black one had babies twice now 2 survived the first time and then the second time 8 survived! well i have a net breeder but i thought that they could survive without the neet breeder because the white molly doesnt mind the babies but the black one did so i put the black pot belly molly downstairs in a 4 gallon tank by itself because it was chasing the white fish and then the fry could swim freely in the tank without getting eaten, well my brother has a ten gallon tank which i put the first 2 fry that are the oldest in his tank and now i have the white molly and 8 black molly's in a 20 gallon tank and i want to know if they are girls and boys will they breed because there will be no-way that they will be the same gender, i saw earlier that 2 of the fry are chasing each other like i read that they will do if they breed and i dont have enough room to keep the fry even though i know it will take 1 month for them to have the fry because i read that they need to be at least 1 month old but they can still breed. I really need help with a really good anwser so im going to vote the best anwser and give the person which i think that was the best 10 points soo hurry before someone else takes the chance from you!!!!

Back